Motherpluckers’ New Covid-19 Protocol
For the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that you carefully read and follow our new shop protocol to help stop the spread of Covid-19. Your health and the health of our staff continue to be our number one priority.
Before your appointment:
Clients will be expected to fill out an online form ensuring that you, have not been out of the country, do not have flu like symptoms and have not tested positive or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
Upon your arrival:
- Please arrive on-time and alone with minimal belongings – This means no guests. If you have come early, kindly wait in your car until we send you a text notifying you that we are ready.
- Using a touch-less thermometer, your temperature will be measured before your appointment. We will refuse anyone who comes in with a temperature higher than 38°.
- Clients are expected to arrive with their own mask and worn before entering the store.
- We ask that your mask is kept on at all times and worn properly. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one for a small fee at reception. This is a Motherpluckers’ store policy – There will be no exceptions made.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Avoid handling your phone during your appointment.
If you are coming in sick, your appointment will be canceled and charged at full price. Consider notifying us AS SOON as you start feeling unwell.
Our promise to keeping you safe:
As a tattoo and esthetics studio, we aren’t strangers to high cleaning standards but we will be taking every measure to go above and beyond by:
- Taking the daily temperatures of our staff.
- Using one pair of clean tweezers and scissors per client disinfected with a hospital grade solution.
- Equipping our staff with masks and a new pair of gloves for every client.
- Wiping down our work station and high traffic areas with hospital grade disinfectant in between every guest.
- Limiting the total number of people in our studio.
- Making hand sanitizing stations accessible through the store.
- Closing the waiting area and refreshment station.
- Accepting touch-less payment options such as credit and debit.
- Refusing service to anyone unwilling to follow new shop protocols.
Please note that Covid-19 has affected the cost and accessibility to supplies. There will be a slight increase made to the price of our services. This increase isn’t to be profitable; it is so that we operate safely and stay in business during these unusual times. We have taken and continue to take, the necessary measures to protect you and our staff with the best sourced PPE equipment.
Motherpluckers’ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to follow our new Covid Protocol.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping make our community a safer place!